Before You Arrive
Please take some time to explore this page before your arrival.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and cash. Direct Billing Available.
The value of my time and yours becomes more precious as we get busier in life, when you schedule an appointment it is important to see it as a commitment. If you choose not to show up to your appointment please understand it hurts us in the following ways: we could have scheduled someone who really needed our help; we lose out financially; we could have spent more time with our family instead of wasting our time.
Please read before you arrive
- This is a home based practice. Please park on the north (left) side of the driveway. If a car is parked in that spot it means I am still attending to a guest. You may park on the street. Please do not block any cars on the driveway.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and cash. No Interac
- Entrance to the clinic is through a clearly marked door in the garage. Please use this door only! Follow the sign down the stairs. Once you have entered the clinic you may or may not be greeted. Please make yourself at home. You may use the washroom, have some refreshments, fill out a form if you need too or just have a seat and relax. This is a quiet zone, respect others, all phones must be on silent or turned off.
- New guests, please have all the appropriate documents filled out prior to arrival. These forms can be found in the Form page. If you don’t have them, no worries, you may fill them out here when you arrive, please note this may cause your initial consultation to run into your treatment time.
- If you are going to be late, please call before the appointment time not at the appointment time. When you are late it messes up the flow, it may cause a snowball effect making every appointment after you late. If you are more than 15 minutes late, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to receive your full time (although I will make every effort to do so). Barring “Acts of God”, I expect you to pay for the full time that you originally booked. If you are more than 25 minute late I will consider you a no show and a full charge will be applied to your account.
- If you need to cancel a booked appointment, please call, text or email at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, as this may give us time to possibly reschedule someone in your spot. If you don’t hear back from us within 2hrs to confirm your cancelation, that means we did not receive it. Please cancel your appointment again.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, and you’d like to schedule another appointment, you’ll have to secure your appointment in full at the time of booking. If you cancel a second time within 24 hours, the full payment received is non-refundable.
Please fill out these forms prior to arrival.